|Data Management solution for geografic information|
Do you recognize the growing demand for geographic information inside your organization? Does data have to be available in the short term? Do you want to connect that data to existing GIS systems? Do you want to deliver your data to external users in other offices or organizations using a web portal?
ERDAS APOLLO is a reliable information management system for efficiently managing, editing, analysing and delivering unrestricted amounts of geographic data troughout the organization and beyond.
The power of ERDAS APOLLO:
- Central management of large quantities of data creates less management effort
- A Complete overview and easy to access catalog to search for data leads to higher quality and quantity of production
- Management tools for delivering data controlled and secure to end users
- Connection to other (geo)systems
- Serving the data through your geo portal
- Integration with webviewers like Google Earth and Microsoft Bing
Albert Mulder, Spatial Information Manager, Port of Rotterdam:
"One of the strong elements of the ERDAS APOLLO framework is its ability to cover the whole stack of preparing data, creating web services and visualizing those in a client, without extra effort to integrate those stages; it's all in the package".
Key features of ERDAS APOLLO:
- Automatic creation and maintenance of geographic data catalog
- Wide range of tools for managing, searching and delivering your geographic data
- Advanced serverbased techniques for serving raster and vector data via OGC compliant webservices like WMS, WCS, WFS, WFS-T
- Fine grained securityr at the user level, but also per data set and service
- Complies with the Open Standards: ISO and OGC (ISO19115 /WMS/WFS/WCS)
- Advanced compression and streaming techniques
- Ensuring integrity using backup and fail-over services
- Fits in a standard IT environment
- Comes with a web client out-of-the-box
- Fully customizable (Java, J2EE) using the APOLLO Solutions Toolkit
Would you like more information? Please contact us at: email@example.com or